CLICK ON BOOK COVER ABOVE TO VIEW/PRINT
Anyone interested in the history of the church would enjoy reading the book written by Miss Mary Wilson and her sister, Miss Florence Wilson in 1950. It traces the history of the church from its earliest
beginnings to the pastorate of
Dr. Robert von Thurn.
Bob Hendrickson has enhanced and updated the printed copy.
Mr. & Mrs. S.A. Parker, with their daughter, Zoe Parker Chamness, and son, S. Alex Parker, Jr. at the Parker residence on East Second Street
Cool photo of Maysville during a flood in 1913.
Presbyterian Church at lower left is still red brick. It had not been painted at that time.
This is a 110-year-old photo.
State National Santa
Margaret Calvert, chairman of the Downtown Merchants Association as Doug Hendrickson presents a check for $250 on behalf of the State National Bank. All money received will go toward purchase and improvement of Christmas decorations in the downtown агеа.