Downtown Christmas Donations from Yesteryear
The First Presbyterian Church
in Maysville formed
on June 14, 1817.
Then is was erected 1850.
John A. McClung
Geo. W. Coons
G. M. McCampbell
John S. Hayes
Jane Wise who loved our area and was a Presbyterian. She was very active in at the Washington Presbyterian Church when it was open and later attended at First Presbyterian of Maysville.
She was well known for her excellent transparent tarts. She was the mother of Ginny Butler and Tom Wise.
Mr. & Mrs. S.A. Parker, with their daughter, Zoe Parker Chamness, and son, S. Alex Parker, Jr.
at the Parker residence on East Second Street.
PAST MEMBER OF FIRST MAYSVILLE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
George F. McClanahan was a very active member of the First
Presbyterian Church. He served as an Elder and a Deacon.
George passed away in 1992. He was 71.
This picture was taken in front of the 1st Presbyterian Church in Maysville.
The occasion was Vacation Bible School ca. 1946.
The Clift Sisters L--R: Dot Noell, Midge Baber, Judy Caproni
Elder Jim McMillian always played Santa at our Christmas gathering!!
He will always be remembered at a kind and helpful member of our congregation.